Low Maintenance Lifestyle Opportunity Or Solid Investment- Priced For A Quick Sale!
201/6 High Street, Sippy Downs QLD 4556$375,000
Located in the High Street precinct, just a short walk to the Sunshine Coast University, shopping cafes, and public transport, apartment 201 located in ‘Central’ apartments offers convenient low maintenance living or a perfect investment opportunity.
Located on the first level on the end of the building which means extra north easterly natural light, apartment 201 offers generous open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning. The living opens to an east facing balcony, large enough for a table and bbq- the perfect spot to entertain on weekends. The kitchen is well proportioned with huge house sized pantry and features stone benches. There is also space for a study at the entry to the apartment.
Featuring two bedrooms, the master has walk in robe, reverse cycle air conditioning and ensuite while the second bedroom has a balcony and built in robe.
‘Central’ apartment share a swimming pool and gym with the neighbouring building and are part of a well designed, quality residential apartment precinct developed by Habitat Development Group.
This apartment will suit a range or buyers from first home buyers to those looking to downsize to a convenient location. For the investors, strong rental returns are assured especially with the currently low vacancy rates on the Sunshine Coast.
Key features of apartment 201:-
– Open plan layout with air conditioning
– Generous balcony off living area
– Kitchen with huge pantry & stone benches
– Master with ensuite, WIR and air conditioning
– Vacant possession- Move in or rent out
– Secure basement car parking, intercom
– Swimming pool & gym in complex
– Rental appraisal of $420- $440 per week
– Low body corporate of just $3,016 per annum
– Walk to shops, cafes, University only minutes away
– 15 minute drive to a selection beautiful beaches
– Easy access to Bruce Highway for Brisbane commute
The apartment has been priced for a quick sale, for further information please contact Jake Mackay- 0430 283 293