Priced To Sell- Best Value Two Bedder With Views!
2/7 Upper Gay Terrace, Kings Beach QLD 4551$440,000
– First floor position with minimal stairs
– Large living area with east facing balcony
– Ocean views to the south, great breezes
– Two bedrooms with built ins and huge bathroom
– 3.7kw Solar for the unit- rare in apartment living
– Rental appraisal of $410- $420 per week
– Perfect for downsizers, weekender or investors
– Well maintained complex of just six apartments
– Five minute walk to patrolled Kings Beach
– Lock up garage with auto door and storage
– Low body corporate of $3,150 per annum
Located just a five minute walk to patrolled Kings Beach, apartment 2/7 Upper Gay Terrace will suit a range or buyers from those looking to down size to the beach, those looking for a weekender or the investor with a great tenant in place who would like to stay on.
Positioned on the first floor (minimal steps) the apartment is located in a very well kept block of just six. The apartment is located at the rear of the building with an easterly aspect and some ocean views to the south.
Featuring a huge open plan living, the apartment has a balcony that runs the full length of the apartment, the perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee and afternoon drink. The kitchen is a functional design with dish washer, pantry and plenty of cupboard space.
There is two bedrooms with ceiling fans, updated carpet and curtains and a huge combined bathroom and laundry with plenty of space.
The complex is well presented being rendered in the past it presents well with the body corporate very active in making sure the complex it kept in great condition. The owner of apartment two has just paid for a 3.7kw solar system to be connected to the apartment- this is extremely rare in apartment living and sure to be a huge money saver in the future.
Currently rented at $380 per week until April this year with a rent increase possible, the tenant would love to stay however a lease renewal hasn’t been given allowing the opportunity for owner occupiers to move in- the choice is yours.
This apartment is perfectly positioned just five minute walk to Kings Beach, Ocean front pool and cafes. Shops and restaurants also only minutes away.
Please note the property is currently rented furnished and will be sold furnished, however this can be negotiated- ask agent for more details.
For further information please contact Jake Mackay- 0430 283 293